You will be charged the full amount of your booking 48 hours prior to your arrival, unless already paid when booking.
Group bookings of four or more rooms require a 10% deposit upon booking, and the remaining 90% paid 30 days out from your arrival, when the booking becomes non-refundable. Cancellations of group bookings made before the 30-day mark will incur a $100 admin fee.
Hananui Lodge and Apartments reserve the right to charge for any damages incurred including the removal of any offensive odours such as cooking smells, tobacco smoke or any other such odours.
Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%
Check in time: 2.00pm -7:00pm
Check Out Time: 10.00am
Check in after 7:00pm can be made by arrangement. Please contact us directly.
No pets are allowed on-site.
No smoking/vaping anywhere on the property.
Quiet Time From 10:00PM until 8:00AM.
Parties/events are not allowed.
We provide 3rd day room servicing for our long stays and daily servicing can be provided on request only.
Cancellation within 48 hours of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price. NO SHOWS will be charged at 100% of the booking cost.
See payment policy for group booking cancellation policy.
For your own peace of mind please ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance.
Cots and highchairs are provided, FREE OF CHARGE.
Children under 2 are free of charge.